5 Questions for Wendy Hildreth
1. What got you interested in Thai Massage?
Hearing from other people about how wonderful it is, and needing therapy for myself that was a little more “therapeutic” than regular massage.
2. What do you love about it?
I love the relaxed, calm feeling I get when receiving Thai massage. When giving Thai massage, I love stretching with the patient.
3. What are the patients saying about Thai Massage?
I hear a lot about how “wonderful” it feels and how the patient’s body is looser and more stretched.
4. Are there clinics that provide Thai Massage?
We are one of the few clinics in the area that provide Thai massage as part of our physical therapy regimen. It takes special certification to be a Thai massage therapist.
5. What makes Thai Massage special?
Mainly the loving, nurturing feeling you get when you receive it. You just have to try it to know what I mean.