Credentials: PT, COMT
Bob Letendre has been a physical therapist since 1997. He has spent the majority of his career working in orthopedics treating a variety of musculoskeletal conditions. He has taken many continuing education courses over the years and is a certified manual therapist through the North American Institute of Orthopedic Manual Therapy (NAIOMT) and is trained in trigger point dry needling. Bob particularly enjoys treating spine, foot/ankle, and all post-surgical orthopedic conditions. In his spare time he enjoys spending time with his wife and two children as well as fly-fishing, hiking, camping, and golfing.
- Licensed Physical Therapist since 1997
- Certified Manual Physical Therapist, North American Institute of Orthopedic Manual Therapy
- Certified in Trigger Point Dry Needling (TPDN)
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy, Bouve College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, Northeastern University, Boston, MA
- American Physical Therapy Association (APTA), Private Practice sections