2. What brought you to Colorado? Ashley and I met at Tabor College in Hillsboro, KS and after graduating we decided to move to Lakewood, CO where she was born and raised. My favorite thing to do now that I live in Colorado remains the same and that is to hunt and fish.
3. What’s your favorite hobby? Hunting. It is one of the most challenging and rewarding things that I have ever done.
4. Who is your hero? My hero is my Mom, she is the most selfless and loving person that I know and I wouldn’t be half the man I am today without her guidance.
5. Are you still in school? I am all done with school and have earned my B.A. in Health and Physical Education with an emphasis in Strength and Conditioning.
6. What’s your favorite movie or book? My favorite movie is Friday Night Lights. It shows the adversity that a team can go through and grow from while still having an uncommon ending.
7. What’s something we don’t know about you, but should? I am a member of the Apache Tribe. My great father is 100% Apache and was born on the San Carlos Reservation in Arizona.