1. Tell us a little about your self, where were you born and raised, if not from Colorado what brought you here, do you have brothers, sisters, pets?
I was born in Winchester, VA. I attended James Madison University and studied Health Sciences, with a concentration in Pre-PT. My favorites sports include tennis, sand volleyball and watching college Basketball (Go Hoos!). I moved to Colorado in November of 2017 to follow my husband’s career as a Sports Performance Coach. I have 2 sisters and one brother and I am the youngest in the family. My husband, Michael, and I have 2 super cute and goofy cats, Meiko and Dasha.
2. What are your future plans for school?
I am looking forward to working toward attaining a DPT, hopefully in Colorado, but willing to cast my net out farther if necessary.
3. What are your favorite things to do outside of work?
I really love hiking and exploring. Michael is my best friend, and he and I can have fun doing just about anything, but this summer has brought about a lot of grilling opportunities, so he’s teaching me his “grillin” ways.
4. Where is your favorite place to vacation? What destination is on your bucket list?
I am much more of a mountain person, rather than the beach, but I do love lakes. Aspen is my favorite destination currently, but would love to travel further abroad and visit Scandinavian Europe, like Norway.
5. If you wrote an autobiography what would the title be?
Cabin Fever – A girl who wants to only be outside.
6. What is your one guilty pleasure that others may find strange?
Making myself a latte as dessert after dinner. I am dangerously immune to caffeine.