6 Questions for Jessica Evans – PTA, Certified Pilates Instructor & World Traveler
1. What is your New Year’s resolution? To exercise 3-4 days of week in some form or another!
2. Where did you grow up? I am originally from Dallas, TX. I have 2 younger brothers. I am married and we have a daughter.
3. What did you want to be when you grew up? A lawyer. Which is funny because that doesn’t fit my personality!
4. What made you decide to become a physical therapy assistant? My mom had an ACL reconstruction and had a bad experience because of the staff and quality of care she received. I thought I could make that experience better!
5. What are your hobbies? Scrapbooking, walking, biking, camping and spending time with my family.
6. You are a world traveler. What is your favorite place in the world? I love being anywhere in the Colorado mountains. We have lived in various places in the world when we were missionaries caring for orphans. I adore Moshi, Tanzania because of the people and Mt Kilimanjaro where we lived for 3 years; Jos, Nigeria for the beautiful fabrics and culture where we also lived for 3 years; and, Chennai, India for their flavorful foods and hospitality which we enjoyed for a year.