1. Where are you originally from – Where did you grow up, brothers, sisters? I was born in Canada and moved to Michigan when I was about one and lived there for 17 years. I have one sister who is two years older than me.
2. What brought you to Colorado? I wanted to be close to my family (parents and sister live in the Springs) and I have always loved the active lifestyle of Colorado.
3. What are some of your hobbies? I like hiking, skiing, golfing, watching sports, camping, and working out
4. Favorite book? Mastery by Robert Greene
5. Favorite quote? “Don’t take life too seriously, you’ll never get out alive.” Elbert Hubbard